These window shutters are manufactured by Luxaflex® and they are a very durable and lightweight alternative to the more traditional wooden plantation shutters. Here are some of the various properties and advantages...
- Guarantee- 25 years, by far the longest of any product we offer
- Moisture Resistant- ideal for any room that is humid or steamy
- Louvres- available in a choice of 3 louvre sizes, 64mm, 89mm and 114mm
- Configuration- Like wooden shutters, these vinyl shutters are available as full height shutters, tier on tier, or café style
- Colours- a choice of 3, cotton, pearl or vanilla
- Fire Retardent - tested to BS5867-2 2008.
Whether you choose to visit us at our showroom in Eastcote, Middlesex (NW London) or you would like to contact us to arrange for one of our trained team to discuss your options either by phone or by visiting you, we are ready to help. Either way, we will have on hand examples and swatches of all the options to assist you in your decision.
Vinyl Shutters Brochure
Download this brochure in pdf format to see more images and information about this product. Just click the image to the left or click here to download...
The finishing touches
Your shutters will give you a lifetime of satisfaction, add value to your property, increase perceived security, but most of all create an iconic design feature in your home that will give you pleasure for many years to come. Beware of cheaper shutters that will not meet your expectations; our shutters are crafted in a state of the art production facility using advanced engineering processes. This ensures that you, our customer, will receive a first class product. Lastly, each shutter undergoes a rigorous final quality inspection.
- Visit our plantation shutter gallery
- Plantation shutters home page
- Check out the different shutter styles available
- Contact us for further information on internal wooden shutters