Windows blinds for the office (and indeed home office) are a practical and often necessary solution to manage privacy, light, heat and potential solar glare when working with computer screens daily.
Choose blind technique as we are
- Your local Blinds industry expert
- Highly experienced installer of office window blinds locally
- Able to discuss your needs and offer friendly professional advice by phone, email or live chat
- Able to arrange an appointment at your office for a sales/technical team member to visit
- Able to welcome you into our Showroom where we can show you the options available
- Aware of the constraints of modern business and therefore always endeavour to meet any special requests for our surveying and installation services outside of office hours or during quieter times in the working day
Office blinds – the key benefits
- Provide privacy when required and give a security benefit when vacant
- Control light and glare to improve the use of computer and other screens
- Control solar heat gain from direct sunlight
- Energy saving with certain blinds to reduce heating and air conditioning costs
- Give a finishing touch to your office, enhancing the decor and improving the working environment
Office blinds from blind technique - did you know?
- We are VAT registered
- For larger offices and jobs, we can negotiate a free of charge fitting service
- We are cost competitive, efficient, and pride ourselves on high quality office window blind products and installation.
- We are proud to include a wide range of window blinds fabrics, some of which conform to specialist requirements of being fire retardant or MRSA resistant
- We can discuss motorisation options if needed, anything from a single motorised window blind up to a fully integrated facilities managed shading system in collaboration with Somfy motors
If you would like to find out more, to arrange a free consultation, or just to get an idea of the price...then please contact us today as we are ready to help.
How can we help?