Window Blinds for your New Home
Congratulations - Moving into a new home is probably very exciting, if not a little bit stressful!
Whether you have bought off-plan or seen the property finished we imagine that you will have lots of new ideas and that you'll be eager to put your own stamp on the property so that it quickly feels like home. Everything will be brand new and now is your opportunity to add your own interior design and window blinds or shutters are one of those decisions we are able to help you with.
As a local company, we provide everyone with FREE, no-obligation advice and quotations. With a lot to organise in your new home, we are here to help with some additional offers especially for you:
- FREE temporary blind with black out fabric for your bedroom when you place an order with us * (see below)
- Stepped discounts so that the more blinds you order the bigger the discount we give you. With most new homes, unless blinds are already provided, you will need to choose suitable window coverings for multiple rooms at the same time. We recognise this can be a big expense and so will help you with larger discounts for larger orders.
- If you are having your entire house fitted with Blinds or Shutters then we will waiver the fitting cost and provide this Fitting FREE of charge. You'll be pleased to know that Blind Technique only use our own fully trained and skilled fitters, and guarantee our workmanship.
- We have a local showroom and factory in Eastcote, Middlesex, which you are welcome to visit at anytime.
- We will do our best to accommodate our services at a time convenient to you. We will also do our best to fulfil any express orders (those you need as soon as possible) as quickly as we possibly can.
- As we work on many estates and new builds, we are accustomed to liaising with the site offices, picking up keys, and where requested and possible installing your blinds ready prior to you moving in!
- Be the first on your Estate to order with Blind Technique and receive an extra discount in return for displaying our Ad Board - Ask the sales person for details if you are interested
* This is a simple and basic solution that you can easily fix yourself without the need for any tools. Using a blackout fabric and being able to either have it open or closed will at least help you or your family get a good nights sleep! This temporary solution remains the property of Blind Technique and will be removed by our fitter when your actual ordered blinds are ready for installation.
Recent New Homes we have worked on:
- Westside – Brentford
- St Andrews Park – Uxbridge
- Kew Reach – Brentford
- The Sandringham Estate – Eastcote/Ruislip
- Ickenham Village – Cala Homes
- Pembroke Road – Ruislip
- Waterside Park – West Drayton
- London Square – Eastcote
Blind Technique benefits from being a small dedicated team of people who know what they are talking about when it comes to Blinds, Awnings, and Shutters. We don't employ pushy sales staff and understand that providing our customers with the right product at the right price is the key to our success. Come and visit our local showroom and browse the options with friendly help and advice from one of our team.
Blind Technique Limited are Full Members of the British Blind & Shutter Association offering you peace of mind that only comes from a bona-fide manufacturer.
Blind Technique Showroom
Unit 4 Kildare Close
Tel: 020 8866 6997
Fax: 020 8868 8629