Duo Vision Roller Blind
This is the latest addition to the roller blind family. It has been brand named by a number of blind companies as the Duo Blind, Vision Blind, Duo Roller, DuoRol and Twist Blind, essentially they are all the same thing. This innovative new window blind features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric that move independently from each other. Like a traditional roller blind, it can be operated fully up (open) or fully down (closed).
- These blinds have an increasing range of fabrics to choose from
- They are all made by hand by us at our workshop in NW London
- Each blind has either a full cassette or a pelmet semi cassette, your choice
- Custom colour the hardward, that's the cassette and brackets etc, to match any colour scheme.
- Why not go for a motorised option? Affordable battery powered remote control now available.
When the blind is down, or partially down, you have the option of aligning the translucent fabric, creating a very stylish and fashionable striped effect from the translucent-opaque fabrics where you can see in or out and allow filtered light into the room. Alternatively, for more privacy, you can cross align the fabric opaque-opaque giving moreso the effect of a traditional roller blind.
With total control of light and privacy, these new blinds are ideally suited for rear facing and ground floor rooms in your home, but will look equally impressive in any room or even in your conservatory. The blind is operated by a side-winder upon which we would recommend fitting a child safety device as required. The top has the option of an open or closed cassette, and the bottom bar allows the fabric to pass through it giving the unique light and privacy options.
How can we help?