Plantation Shutters - Cuba
Cuba window shutters from S-Craft are a great combination of more cost effective durable composite frames, the same material used in our Antigua shutters, and the more desireable hardwood panels. The panels are a mixture of hardwoods with uniform linear grain to give a smooth flat finish, ideal for painted shutters. Being lightweight gives more flexibility in terms of the configuration as naturally the weight of each shutter affects the number of frames that can be hinged together.
Cuba Shutter Features
- Material: MDF frames and hardwood panels
- Weight: 7.31 - 7.88 kg/m3
- Available in a choice of 6 different paint colours - No stain colours are available and No custom colours available.
- Choice of 3 different louvre sizes; 47mm, 64mm, 89mm
- Solid Panels: Not available
- Special shapes: Not available
- Remote Control: Available
- Stiles are plain and frame choice is limited
For those customers who are interested in Antigua, our entry range, but want to upgrade to hardwood panels either for configuration constraints or simply for a better product, this is the next step up in our range and as such is very popular. Given also that by far the most popular shutter choice is a shade of white.... our cuba shutters are available in 6 shades of white from silk white through to bisque... a real winner with our customers providing a great combination of quality, configuration and cost.
Shutter Louvre Widths
The louvre size is paramount to getting the best from your shutters. There are just 3 louvre sizes available in the Cuba range, however these 3 cover the most popular size of 64mm and the sizes either side of this 47mm and 89mm.
Download a pdf version of the the technical specifications and information for these S-Craft Cuba plantation shutters. . Click here to download this brochure...
Other Cuba Shutter Considerations
If you have decided that Cuba shutters are the right material for you, there are a few other options to consider. Don't worry - we will explain everything you need to know before you place an order and meanwhile if you have any questions - we are here to help.
- Tilt Rod: Used to control the shutters, normally centred though can be offset to the left or right hand side. The tilt rod can also be hidden, in which case you control the shutters by moving the louvres themselves.
- Configuration: Full height with or without an optional mid-rail to match your window, tier on tier, café style or bay window. Find out more about shutter styles.
- Frames: Depending on the location of your shutters and where they are going to be fitted we will be able to advise you on the frame options available.
- Colour: Both in our showroom or via a sales appointment at your home, we have samples of the 6 available colours for you to look at and choose.
Your internal shutters from Blind Technique
Whether you choose to visit us at our showroom in Ruislip, Middlesex (NW London) or you would like to contact us to arrange for one of our team to discuss your options either by phone or by visiting you, we are ready to help. We have examples and swatches of all the options to assist you in your decision. We can give you a quotation straight away during an appointment, and are often able to give you an idea of price over the phone or via e-mail if you measure you windows or doors before you contact us. Our shutters are priced per square meter and fully include surveying, professional installation and VAT. See here how to measure your window for a shutter quotation.
Window Shutters The finishing touches
Your shutters will give you a lifetime of satisfaction, add value to your property, increase perceived security, but most of all create an iconic design feature in your home that will give you pleasure for many years to come. Beware of cheaper shutters that will not meet your expectations; our S-Craft shutters are crafted in a state of the art production facility using advanced engineering processes. This ensures that you, our customer, will receive a first class product. Each Cuba shutter is manufactured to provide you with a shutter that will look as good in the future as it does today. Each shutter undergoes a rigorous final quality inspection before shipping to the UK.
Find out more...
- Back to the S-Craft Shutters Home Page
- Visit our plantation shutter picture gallery for inspirational images.
- Plantation shutters home page
- Check out the different shutter styles available
- Download our Shutter Brochure (pdf format 12MB)
- Contact us for further information on internal wooden shutters
Plantation Shutters Categories
- Shutters Home >
- Shutter Styles >
- Shutter Configurations >
- Faux Wood Shutters >
- Vinyl Shutters >
- S-Craft Home >
- S-Craft Antigua >
- S-Craft Bermuda >
- S-Craft Java >
- S-Craft Cuba >
- S-Craft Fiji >
- S-Craft Sumatra >