Plantation Shutters - Antigua
Antigua is our entry level window shutter from S-Craft with the same high quality finish though with a limited range of colours and installation restrictions. It is manufactured from MDF, a wood composite, with a tough polypropylene coating that gives it a very tough and durable quality. These shutters have a slightly shinier look than the painted shutters and a fine orange peel appearance due to the polymer coating. Manufactured in using the same high quality techniques as our hardwood shutters it is sure to give you many years of satisfaction.
Antigua Shutters Features
- Material: Polypropylene coated MDF
- Weight: 8.93 - 10.23 kg/m3
- Available in a choice of 5 different paint colours - No stain colours are available and No custom colours available.
- Choice of 4 different louvre sizes; 47mm, 64mm, 89mm, 114mm
- Solid Panels: Not available
- Special shapes: Limited range, only linear shapes
- Remote Control: Available
- Stiles are beaded and frame choice is limited
Despite the limited range of options available for this shutter, we find that about 75% of our shutter installations can be undertaken with Antigua window shutters - should the customer decide on this option. Given also that by far the most popular shutter choice is a shade of white.... our Antigua colour range includes 5 shades of white from silk white through to creamy... a real winner with our customers giving them the shutters they want at a very competitive price.
Shutter Louvre Widths
The louvre size is paramount to getting the best from your shutters. There are 4 louvre sizes available in the Antigua shutters range offering customers a choice to match their light control requirements and personal taste.
Download a pdf version of the the technical specifications and information for these S-Craft Antigua plantation shutters. . Click here to download this brochure...
Other Shutter Considerations
Once you have decided that Antigua are the shutters for you, there are a few other options to consider. Don't worry - we will explain everything you need to know before you place an order and meanwhile if you have any questions - we are here to help.
- Tilt Rod: Used to control the shutters, normally centred though can be offset to the left or right hand side. The tilt rod can also be hidden, in which case you control the shutters by moving the louvres themselves.
- Configuration: Full height with or without an optional mid-rail to match your window, tier on tier, café style or bay window. Find out more about shutter styles.
- Frames: Depending on the location of your shutters and where they are going to be fitted we will be able to advise you on the frame options available.
- Colour: Both in our showroom or via a sales appointment at your home, we have samples of the 5 available colours for you to look at and choose.
Your internal shutters from Blind Technique
Whether you choose to visit us at our showroom in Eastcote, Middlesex (NW London) or you would like to contact us to arrange for one of our team to discuss your options either by phone or by visiting you, we are ready to help. We have examples and swatches of all the options to assist you in your decision. We are often able to give you an idea of price straight away if you measure you windows or doors before you contact us. Our shutters are priced per square meter and fully include surveying, professional installation and VAT. See here how to measure your window for a shutter quotation.
Window Shutters The finishing touches
Your shutters will give you a lifetime of satisfaction, add value to your property, increase perceived security, but most of all create an iconic design feature in your home that will give you pleasure for many years to come. Beware of cheaper shutters that will not meet your expectations; our shutters are crafted in a state of the art production facility using advanced engineering processes. This ensures that you, our customer, will receive a first class product. Each Antigua shutter is manufactured toprovide you with a shutter that will look as good in the future as it does today. Each shutter undergoes a rigorous final quality inspection before shipping to the UK.
Find out more...
- Back to the S-Craft Shutters Home Page
- Visit our plantation shutter picture gallery for inspirational images.
- Plantation shutters home page
- Check out the different shutter styles available
- Download our Shutter Brochure (pdf format 12MB)
- Contact us for further information on internal wooden shutters
Plantation Shutters Categories
- Shutters Home >
- Shutter Styles >
- Shutter Configurations >
- Faux Wood Shutters >
- Vinyl Shutters >
- S-Craft Home >
- S-Craft Antigua >
- S-Craft Bermuda >
- S-Craft Java >
- S-Craft Cuba >
- S-Craft Fiji >
- S-Craft Sumatra >