Spotlight Series – Wooden Venetian Blinds
April 29, 2021
Welcome to the tenth product spotlight pieces to be published here on our blog!
A Wooden Venetian Blind is versatile enough to find the perfect spot in every room of the home and there are three ranges for you to choose from here at Blind Technique. The product options are also comprehensive from natural wood shades, dark woods, lighter shades and even painted colours. The Wooden Venetian Blind is an ever-popular choice as it is flexible enough to suit a timeless classic colour scheme as well as a modern and contemporary home design. The Wooden Venetian Blind offers you privacy and light control by tilting the horizontal slats which are also available in a variety of sizes. This choice of truly made to measure custom blind is a style we are sure you are love and if you do, why not consider complementing your choice with Plantation Shutters, which we also offer our customers.
Did you know we can offer Wooden Venetian Blinds which can give you
- A timeless classic or modern, contemporary choice for your home
- Light filtering to control both solar glare and privacy levels in your living areas
- Ease of operation with a choice of control options
- A choice of either Control Cord or Tape (in a choice of colours)
- A beautiful solution for Bay Windows
Our Wooden Venetian Blinds mean that you can experience
- Full control of your light as the horizontal slats can be open and closed fully to minimise or maximise your sunlight levels
- An easy to clean custom blind which just requires a damp cloth of duster to keep it in optimal condition. Please see cleaning blinds for more information.
- Depending on the style and colour you choose availability of several 4 slat widths: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm or 63mm
- Three ranges to consider:
- Our Standard Range – Wooden Venetian Blinds (real wood)
- The Wood Effect Range – Expressions (composite wood effect)
- Top of the Range – Pure Wood
1. Can I really have a Wooden Venetian Blind in my kitchen or bathroom? What about the moisture?
This is where the Expressions range of wood composite options could be your optimal choice. As you know, wood is a natural product and may warp in warm or humid conditions such as those present in a kitchen or bathroom. The Expressions range is specially designed to be waterproof, easy to clean and to maintain.
2. Do you offer installation for Wooden Venetian Blinds?
Yes, we do. The Blind Technique Installation Team are fully trained and experts in the fitting of this custom blind. Why not contact us today to find out more?
3. Which is the best option – real wood or faux wood?
The answer to this question can depend on which room you would like to install your Wooden Venetian Blind. As discussed in FAQ 1. If its for the kitchen or bathroom then faux wood would be your correct choice. As we said at the top of this blog, this custom blind is truly made to measure so we can now offer a stained wood which now has a faux grain so the only way to see for yourself is to come to our Showroom or book a Survey visit to see all our samples.
4. You mentioned the painted colour options – which colours are the most popular?
Currently, white and shades of grey are the options most frequently asked for by our customers. The lighter colours can reflect the light back into the room thus brightening the space and the décor.
5. What about the budget for Wooden Venetian Blinds?
Of our three ranges available the Expressions range attracts a slightly lower price point than the real wood options. For full details on all your options available call us on 0208 866 6088 today.