Supplier Spotlight Series : Omni Capital – 0% Finance Options
October 13, 2021
Welcome to the tenth of the twelve blog spotlights in this series on the suppliers we are proud to work with to serve you, our valued customers at Blind Technique! This week’s blog is shining a supplier spotlight on Omni Capital who we work with to provide you with competitive and secure finance options that offer you the perfect flexibility to suit your budget, should you decide (after careful consideration) that interest free credit is right for you.
You could be considering your 0% finance options if you are moving home, or perhaps undertaking a large-scale renovation or redecoration of your current home or even helping with the home design scheme within the house of a family member. Such activities could mean that you are looking to dress multiple windows in a short space of time and perhaps even at the same time!
Omni Capital Retail Finance was founded in 2009 and became part of the Castle Trust Group in 2017. Castle Trust is a provider of investment, mortgage and consumer lending products, employing over 250 people across their executive headquarters in the City of London and in their operating centre in Basingstoke, Hampshire. They are proud to work with their partners across a wide variety of sectors, including Outdoor Living, Indoor Living, Home Improvements, Technology & Appliances, Lifestyle & Valuables, Sports & Hobbies, Medical & Dental, Travel & Leisure and other unique businesses. They provide retail finance solutions to thousands of customers in the UK.
In the unlikely event that a member of our sales team cannot answer any outstanding questions you may have regarding your 0% finance options, please view the Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ’s Omni Capital as offered on their own website, to assist.
The Omni Capital 0% Finance Options Application Process at Blind Technique
- Speak to one of our friendly and professional sales advisors – if you are interested in spreading the cost of your Blind Technique custom blinds, curtains, awnings or bespoke shutter products with our flexible finance options
- Choose the option which suits you – Our sales advisors will be able to explain to you in full the finance options available for you to consider
- Create your application – complete the paperwork needed only after you have had sufficient time to carefully consider this commitment and decide for yourself if it is right for you
- Submit your application – if you have been successful then you will receive your acceptance confirmation within a matter of minutes
- Place your order with us – we will ask you to pay your deposit to secure your purchase
Please note that interest free credit is an option for our customers here at Blind Technique. Customers who wish to make an application for themselves after they have had all the time they need to carefully consider if 0% finance is a credit product that they freely want to pursue, can do so.
Please note the following important information:-
Blind Technique Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Omni Capital Retail Finance. Blind Technique Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered number is 796394. Credit subject to age and status. Blind Technique Ltd registered office c/o Buckingham & Co, 27A Maxwell Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2XY. Registered Company 5051701. VAT registered GB 835 3714 25.
Remember we are here at Blind Technique to help – call 0208 866 6088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org