Spotlight Series – Velux & Skylight Roof Blinds
May 11, 2021
Welcome to the last product spotlight piece in this series to be published here on our blog!
When decorating your loft rooms one key piece to consider is how to dress your Velux or skylight windows. Blind Technique supply and fit genuine Velux Blinds for your skylight and rooflight windows and we are delighted to offer the entire range to our customers. Our most popular choice is the genuine Velux Blind is the DKL Blackout Roller Blind available in 40 colour options for you.
We can offer:
Honeycomb / Energy Blinds
Battery Operated Remote Control
You have a choice of Roller Blinds, Pleated Blinds or Venetian Blinds.
Our Velux & Skylight Roof Blinds can offer you
- Roller and Pleated styles in a comprehensive range of fabrics – from translucent fabrics for a soft ambiance to high performance fabrics delivering blackout or heat control benefits
- Venetian blinds as an ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms due to the heat resistant aluminium material and humidity resistance
Our Velux & Skylight Roof Blinds mean that you can experience
- Temperature regulation if you choose high performance fabrics – keep cool in the summer (especially in loft rooms) and save energy from heat loss and therefore money in the winter
- A perfectly measured window dressing solution as our genuine Velux window blinds are designed just for Velux.
1. How do I find out the size of blind I will need for my Velux Window?
On your Velux window there is a code which will tell us exactly the size of blind you require, starting with a three-letter code beginning with a G or V followed by another code for example GGL S05. If you can check this code first it will help us to help you.
2. What if I do not have a Velux window but still need a skylight or rooflight window blind?
Just contact us on 0208 866 6088 as Blind Technique can make blinds for any window size plus, we offer other main skylight roof blind ranges.
3. Can I view some of the styles, fabrics and options available to me?