March 2018 - Couple of key opportunities available immediately.
If you are interested in one of the jobs below, or would like to find out more about other opportunities, please get in touch at
- Customer Service Administrator - Office Based - Progression available
- Field Sales/Business Development - Full time
Richard Pink (Owner).
Customer Services AdministratorOffice Based - Full Time - March 2018
- Full time (at least 30 hours per week)
- Office based in Eastcote
- Possibility of progression into the sales team for the right candidate
- Basic salary plus commission linked to sales performance
- Salary paid monthly via BACS
Would suit a person that is able to cope with the fast pace and is comfortable being part of a small and growing team. We are looking for someone who will be office based in Eastcote and able to assist the sales team in all aspects of the sales process in a customer facing role. Would suit someone with excellent people skills who brings energy to the role and is able to use initiative.
This role also offers the opportunity for progression into a more sales based role for the right candidate.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries by telephone, e-mail or in person in our showroom
- Collecting as much information as possible to qualify and record inbound leads and then pass on correctly to the sales team
- To book in and optimise sales appointments and keep our current order book of customers up to date
- Confirming installation dates with our customers and taking deposit and balance payments
- Provide post sales aftercare to achieve a high level of customer feedback via various online channels as well as recommendations and future leads
- Assist the sales team with prospecting, to qualify new leads and opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- An excellent telephone manner, great communication skills (by phone, email and face to face), and very high standards of customer service
- A self-starter with the ability to confidently work on own their initiative in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn our products and services and engage in sales calls answering questions from our customers and giving basic advice
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful attitude
- An enthusiastic and positive person who is comfortable working in an established small but growing family business environment and would fit in as part of the team
- Ability to deal professionally with some tricky customers and scenarios and turn a negative experience into a positive one
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work enthusiastically under pressure to meet deadlines
- Competent in modern IT software and applications. Working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and basic internet
- High Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Basic grasp of maths, ability to understand a quotation and take payments.
If you feel you would excel in this role? please send a CV and covering letter to us quoting 'Customer Service Administrator 0318' to:
We look forward to hearing from you!-->
Field Sales/Business Development Required March 2018
Expanding business looking for an additional sales person that is able to cope with the fast pace and is comfortable being part of a small and growing team. We are a small and modern family business that specialises in the manufacture of conservatory and window blinds. We also sell all types of window blinds, external awnings and plantation shutters. The job will involve all aspects of selling these products to our end customers, mostly domestic, but also trade and increasingly commercial and contract customers.
The job is both specialised and interesting, managing your own diary and working as part of a team. Utilising some company leads and generating your own leads too for both retail and trade customers. Previous experience in the blinds industry or similar would be very useful but not essential as full training will be given, previous experience in sales is required, as well as a practical ability and some technical know-how.
- To drive sales of blinds, shutters and awnings by creating and researching new leads for both trade and retail customers
- To carry out sales appointments and customer follow ups and liaison offering knowledgeable advice with excellent customer service and sales skills
- To understand and learn the technical aspects of the product range, and to have the ability to survey and measure accurately
- To communicate effectively and work as part of a small team with a can do attitude and a flexible schedule
- Support the sales team and achieve a consistently high customer satisfaction score
- Lead Generation from an existing database and also supporting the development of new prospects
- Meeting potential customers in their own home, taking orders which will involve processing the requirements through taking measurements etc
- Ensuring the client is happy with the service they receive
- Self Motivated with excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- Honest, reliable, ethical and conscientious
- Familiar and competent with metric measurements - able to use a tape measure
- Good organiser with time planning skills and good time keeping
- Basic IT skills for e-mail, internet based systems, and able to use an iPad
- Full UK driving license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Based within a 40 minute commute by car to our head office in Eastcote
- Full time position
- Flexible working hours which will include some evenings and every other Saturday
- Salary paid monthly via BACS
- Company vehicle
- Company iPad provided
- Basic salary + commission
- Managed through KPI's
At any other time and for any other positions not currently advertised, please do get in touch and send a CV and covering letter to us at:
We look forward to hearing from you!Call us now 0800 678 3733