INTU blinds is an innovative no drill blind system that will allow you to instantly update your home. Instead of hanging over the window like traditional blinds, INTU blinds use a clever tension system to fit into the window beading of most modern upvc windows and glazed doors.
The no drill design means that you can update the look quickly and without any messy drilling. They also have a range of innovative features which make them versatile and safe. INTU blinds are also suitable for most tilt and turn windows and glazed doors thanks to the flush design that stops the blind from rattling against the glass. This means that you can easily operate door and window handles with the blinds either open or closed and light gaps are minimised.
Types of INTU Blinds
- INTU Pleated Blinds - 20mm pleats in a range of colours including blackout
- INTU Cellular Blinds - Honeycomb cells are great for insulation
- INTU Venetian Blinds - 16mm or 25mm slats available in a huge palette of colours
- INTU Roller Blinds - Latest addition with a range of plains, prints and blackout fabrics
All INTU blinds feature a no drill, no screw installation system. This means they can be fitted or removed in seconds. INTU blinds are easy to open and close by hand, which means they are much safer without the hanging cords. Without the free hanging cord loops, these are much safer for children’s bedrooms and family homes. INTU blinds are also incredibly versatile. The INTU roller blinds range are available in a range of colours and patterns with blackout options available.
Advantages of No Drill Blinds
- Protect warranty on your windows with no drill blinds
- Seamless part of your conservatory, window or door
- Child safe with no long dangling looped cords - Find out more...
- Clutter free window seals
- Easy to remove for cleaning, perfect for conservatories
- Controls sunlight, enhances privacy and improves insulation.
Increased Control and Privacy
The INTU pleated and cellular systems provide the flexible multi-zone option, which means even greater control over light and privacy. These blinds have 2 moveable headrails, one at the top and one at the bottom, meaning you can open the blind from the top and bottom. The blind can be set at the exact position you like, meaning you can provide shade from direct sunlight while still allowing light into the room. Find out more about INTU multizone in the INTU brochure.
INTU Conservatory Blinds
These blinds are perfect for conservatory windows and are becoming a very popular choice. The INTU cellular blinds are perfect for conservatories as the unique design traps air in the “honeycomb cell”, keeping the room warm in winter and cool in summer. They create a soft diffused light which creates a calm and relaxing environment.
Why Choose Blind Technique
Blind Technique has INTU blinds on display in our showroom that we are happy to demonstrate to you at any time. Alternatively why not arrange and appointment for us to visit you at a convenient time? Our team will visit your home and provide a quotation on the spot – we’ll even email the pdf to you before we leave and give you time to decide if INTU blinds are right for you.
Alternatives to INTU Blinds
Although different in design, INTU is a similar product in terms of its benefits to the revolutionary Perfect-Fit Blind System. Both can be fitted in minutes with no drilling or screws.
Find out more...
- Download a brochure for pleated, cellular and venetian intu blinds
- Download the new Roller Intu Brochure here
- Compare with the Perfect-Fit Blind System from Louvolite