Our showroom is temporarily closed
We are, however, available on the phone, webchat and e-mail for quotes, advice and future bookings. We can provide you with most of the information you require and book you in for an appointment when it is safe to do so.Contact us
Update: 2nd April 2020
We wanted to provide an update for our customers who have current ongoing orders with us or who have recently had an appointment or a quotation.
Orders in Progress
Currently, we are unable to visit customer homes and install any products even if they are ready to do so. We will keep you up to date and ensure your products are installed as soon as possible. Although our showroom and factory are closed, we are available via webchat, email and phone if you have any questions.
If you have any questions about your quotation then please get in touch. Additionally, if you would like some advice or would like an appointment when we are open again, we can arrange this for you.
If we, unfortunately, had to cancel an appointment then we will rearrange this following the latest government guidelines. We hope that when restrictions are relaxed, home appointments following best practice will be permitted.
Keeping our team and customers safe by following the government guidelines is our number one priority. Thank you for your understanding.
Update: 28th March 2020
At the end of the first week of isolation, we hope that everyone is staying safe and getting used to the new isolation rules. At Blind Technique, without the ability to come to work or visit customers there is very little we can do work-wise. Most of us are finding new ways to do things and spend time with our families, read our blog for a light-hearted view from one of our team about their first week in isolation! Leave your ideas and comments on our FaceBook page.
Update: 23rd March 2020
To do our part and to adhere to the latest government guidelines we are sadly closing our doors from today. This is a temporary measure and we hope to be back and helping you as soon as it is safe to do so.
Meanwhile, we remain contactable either by telephone, web chat and e-mail to answer any queries or questions that you may have.
18th March 2020
We would like to inform all of our customers that your wellbeing and that of our team is the most important concern for us at Blind Technique.
We would also like to offer some reassurance that we are following all of the latest Government advice to manage this crisis to keep you, our customers, and our team safe.
Our reassurance The extra measures we are taking
- If you are feeling unwell and showing symptoms as per the Government guidelines, we ask you to postpone your appointment with us until you’re feeling better
- We will always extend a warm welcome to you either on site or in our showroom, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact
- Every single member of our team has committed to frequently and thoroughly washing their hands
- Our fitters and advisers are equipped with hand sanitizer and gloves to ensure we protect ourselves and others
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing several times a day all touched surfaces i.e. door handles, light switches, etc
- Our sales team and fitting teams will continue to visit and install but will take additional precautions of washing hands on arrival and departure
For any further information get in touch Call us now 0208 866 6088