Plantation Shutters London
London has to be the number one market for plantation shutters at the moment. This fashionable and versatile product has become the desginer must have for the discerning property owner in London. Whilst the majority of shutters are installed in windows, this diverse product works equally well over a patio door which leads onto a balcony in this stylish first floor apartment.
Blind Technique are your local specialist manufacturer, installer and supplier of blinds, awnings, and shutters. As seen above the configuration of these shutters has six opening doors that match the patio window behind. Alternatively, on this style there is the option to have them installed on a top track so that they fold back the whole way.
You will see that there is a mid rail, and the louvresat the top and the bottom can be operated independently of each other. This gives you plenty of light control as well as privacy which is often one of the main criteria for our customers. There are many other options, styles and configurations you can choose and we will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Top tips from Blind Technique
- Select the right wood - according to budget and configuration
- Beware suppliers that promise your wood shutters quickly! Nearly all shutters for the UK market are shipped from China once they have been manufactured.
- Blind Technique are now one of only a few manufacturers that offer a British manufactured faux wood shutter with a much shorter lead time!
- Double check the configuration you desire and consider any advise from the experts
- Agree on the wood and the specification and how the shutters will be fitted
Blind Technique recommend that shutters are expertly installed and therefore always include fitting when we prepare your quotation. To obtain a quotation from us, most people prefer to book an appointment where we visit you, look where you would like your shutters, measure up and make some recommendations. We can also prepare multiple quotations on our iPads there and then, and e-mail them straight away so that you can compare the price of 2 different woods for example.
If you are in the early stages of a decision and would simply like an idea of price then we can help you with that too. We require the type of material or wood you would like, and the sizes of your windows. This can be communicated to us either over the telephone, by e-mail or our website, and of course you are welcome to visit our factory showroom in Eastcote, Middlesex at any time. Once you have chosen the wood, all of our shutters are priced per square meter regardless of the configuration you finally decide upon. Whichever way we are able to help you, we will always carry out a full survey and run through everything with you, and when ready they will be fitted by our one of our own employed and trained expert fitters.
Find out more...
- Choose your shutter wood from a choice of 6
- Download our shutter comparison table (pdf format)
- Visit our plantation shutter picture gallery to view or print images.
- Plantation shutters home page
- Browse the different shutter styles available
- Contact us for further information on internal wooden shutters in London